Taking advantage of native nature is something classic in the Principality of Andorra. Down below we will teach you how to make a typical blackberry jam from the country.
- 1kg of blackberries
- 750g of sugar
- lemon juice
1) Wash the blackberries with plenty of water to remove traces of earth or dirt.
2) Boil the blackberries with enough water to cover the mixture and add the sugar.
3) Boil until the blackberries fall apart and the jam is thick enough.
4) Add the lemon juice and boil for another 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
5) Let the jam cool and fill the jars.